Tap "down arrow" or "slide bar" to see past photos
2020 WVGC Awards
KATIE’S KRITTERS FOR KIDS
Projects 2020 - 2021
Gateway Garden Club:
- To beautify assigned areas in War Memorial Park with flowers and to maintain with watering
- To beautify PoorHouseFarmPark at the entrance sign and to maintain with weeding and watering
- To beautify the Bishop Monument with landscaping and to maintain with weeding and watering
- To beautify the Women's Shelter with landscaping and to maintain with weeding and watering
- To beautify the Children’s Garden at Ambrose Park with annual weeding and present programs as voted.
- To participate in The House and Garden Tour by showing a home, making flower arrangements and/or serving as docents or hostesses in alternating years.
- To support a charitable project at Christmas chosen and voted by members
- To decorate the Martinsburg Public Library for the Christmas season
- To participate in the Beautification Award project
- To beautify War Memorial Park with flowers
- To participate in the annual House and Garden Tour inthe Berkeley and Jefferson County area in alternating years
Closed due to CoVid 19
Located on Mall Drive, Martinsburg, WV 25401
The garden will open May 29th through August 31st. Special activities in the months of September & October. Look for our program information to be out soon!
2019 Garden Hours: Wednesdays: 6:00pm-8:00pm,
Thursdays: 9:00am-12:00pm and Saturdays: 9:00am-12:00pm
$3 per child (ages 2 and under FREE); cash only, please.
What's New !!!
Oct 2 (rain date Oct 9)
8am until all sold out!
1408 Kings Street Martinsburg WV
KATIE'S KRITTERS FOR KIDS
See info to right -->
The Esther J Hinchman Scholarship of $500 awarded to Ashton Crawford who we sponsored.
October 8 Meeting 1:00Succulents (Hands on) presented by June Rabatin at Diana's back deck
Sept 11-12 2020
90th WV GARDEN CLUB STATE CONVENTION
Oct 4 2020Shenandoah Potomac District MeetingCANCELLED
2021May 17 - 20 2021Garden Club National ConventionHilton Meadowlark HotelRutherford, NJ